Trang An Bai Dinh 1 day
Duration: 1 day 0 night
Trang An Bai Dinh Day Tour is one of the most satisfying day tours in Ninh Binh. If you want a day trip to outside of Hanoi to get away from the bustling of the city to the tranquil and peaceful authentic countryside villages, this tour is fit for you.
This day tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a reasonable itinerary and great price.
Highlight of Bai Dinh Trang An Day Tour
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by boat ride
- Visit the biggest pagoda in asian and glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture
- Enjoying buffet luch with a lot of special local food in a restaurant
Bai Dinh Pagoda is the biggest pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh… Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia.
This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”… A relaxing boat ride in Trang An will definitely leave you in awe with the beauty of mother nature.
07:45 – 08:30: Our guide come pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center
This will be an 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 100km from Hanoi
On the road reaching Ninh Binh, we are have short break time about 20-30 minute.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh Pagada complexes, the biggest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Vietnambesttour guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30: Enjoy buffet lunch with special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30: Leave for the Trang An Grottoes one of the most pristine natural landscape in Ninh Binh. Recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013, Trang An is considered an ecotourism site appealing lots of foreign tourists coming here every year.
You will spend about 2.5 hours exploring in a small bamboo boat trip rowed by a local people at Trang An natural heritage site. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, and temples along the way.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long…
This boat ride will be the highlight of your Bai Dinh Trang An Tour.
15:30 Cyciling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End service and see you again! Vietnambesttour team
Price & Inclusion
Price: 38 USD/1 person
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella.
- Depart everyday from Hanoi (9A Luong Ngoc Quyen Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Cycling are optional
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements.
Duration: 1 day 0 night
Tuyet Tinh Coc- Endless love cave is the most amazing place and attracted for travels who also want to discover nature in the beaten track...
If you love exploring the extraordinary beauty of nature and are a photo hunter, this tour is an ideal fit for you. The tour will take...
Enjoy the beautiful Mua Caves, ancient capital Hoa Lu and stunning landscape of Tam Coc. This is a best choice for 1 day trip to Ninh Binh...
About Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Best Tour is one of the best tour operator in Vietnam offering private tours and group joining tours in Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. Our tours includes sellective day trip, hotel, cruises, transfers and hospitable guides to the best sightseeing spots.
“We care about your trip” in a professional and friendly manner that is recommended by all our valuable guests. We provide the best values for your budget which is satisfaction guaranteed. Always delivering our promises and acting responsibly with the natural environment and local communities.